Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Melowww

Lagi melowwww... ♌•͡˘.˘ •͡♌ Huff...
Lagi sakit jg.. Lg mikir yg nda2..
Lg mikir..

Will the heart be the same when I'm not around?
When I can't be with the heart through good or bad.. Will the heart be the same..? Or it will change through time..?
Can the heart still be faithful?
Do I make the right choices...?
Is it God's will for me or it's just my will.....
And if it's God's will.. Will God guide me when the time is come for me to be with the heart...?

It's all run through my head..
Make me worried n can't put the heart entirely in God's hand..

I believe God's promises when He told me everything will be alright.. That God preparing a great life for me in His promised land for me.. Yes, I do believe.. But, when I walk day by day.. Anxious came to my heart.. Doubtful came to my heart.. Worried came to my heart..
And everything became dark in my path..
Huff.. If it's all making me confused..

Guide me, O, Lord in Your righteousness..
Guide me in Your perfect will..
Let Your will be done not mine in the end..
You know my heart..
You know that I want to walk in Your plan for me..
And I know even now everything it's like that only darkness in my path.. I will not fear because You are with me..
I trust You..
I believe that I will arrive in the place where You want me to be..
I trust You my Lord..
I know that I walk with You right now.. N in fact You carried me all the way..
I trust You my good God.. ^⌣^

0 comments:

Post a Comment