Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Your love is better than life...

I'm in love with You God... ^^
i thought i lost You...!!
but no... You are the One who pursued me with everlasting love...
kemanapun aku pergi disitu ada Tuhan...
kemanapun aku lari nda pernah terlalu jauh dari jangkauan kasihMu...
You catch me!! ^^
Your love is better than life...
thank you for loving me with such great love...
with such amazing love...
cinta yg nda pernah aku berani bayangkan terjadi di hidupku...
tapi Kau buat itu semua mungkin...
nda ad cinta yg melebihi cintaMu...
i'm totally amazed...!!
aku aman di dalamMu...
my identity is save in You...
You say that You are madly in love with me... ^^
You say that You can't let me go...
that You will never forsaken me...
never leave me...
thank you Lord!!
i can't ask for more...
You are more than enough for me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment