Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Lord is my heLper

~Psalm 121~

"I will lift up my eyes to the hills--
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip--
He who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord watches over you--
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all harm--
He will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore."

Praise be to God for His faithfulness.. His Word is true..!
U waTch over me.. N i am save wiTh U..
Nothing will harm me, because U always protect me n never slumber...
All glory to Ur Name...! ^^
my soul rejoice n my heart full of singing because of Ur great help to my life..
I will tell Ur greatness n Ur great deeds to all people..
I will sing, i will dance because of U..
Great is my God.. Great is Ur Name.. Jesus...
I am save with U...
My soul have peace when i hear Ur voice...
Praise be to God, the Maker of heaven and earth..!
My ever present help.. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment