Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Sadness of Heart

Psalm 73:21-26
“When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered,
I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before YOU.

Yet I am always with YOU; YOU hold me by my right hand.
YOU guide me with YOUR counsel, and afterward YOU will take me into glory.

Whom have I in heaven but YOU? And earth has nothing I desire besides YOU.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but GOD is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”


Biarlah TUHAN, KAU membawaku masuk ke hadiratMU...
Bersabarlah kepadaku dan berkenanlah untuk menolongku karena aku ini lemah dan tak berdaya...
Hari-hari ini menjadi terlalu berat buatku, TUHAN...
Aku bahkan hampir terjatuh dan susah berpikir jernih because of this sadness...
Aku berpikir... bisakah aku bangkit lagi dan melalui hal ini...?

Tolonglah aku TUHAN...
Bersegeralah menolongku...
Forgive all my sins that I commited before YOU...

Aku tau KAU sanggup menolong dan memulihkanku lagi...
I trust YOU and YOU will not failed me...
YOU will not dissapoint me because YOU are my Mighty GOD...
ENGKAUlah bagianku dan kekuatanku...
YOU are my rock of refuge, to which i can always go...
I trust in YOUR loving kindness and YOUR faithfulness...

I know YOU will help me n restore my life................
I know that YOU are always with me through all of things that happen in my life...
I can trust YOU always my Great GOD........

5 comments:

flashhere4U said...

Semangatttttttttttttzzzz yahh Princess :) ^__________^, never give up... With GOD everything will be restore , verrrry blesssing, n beatifull ^^ n HE is alwaysss be the HERO ( alwayssssss ^____^ )

princess-angel said...

Thx yaaa jimzzz.. ‎​(y)AMIN ({}) with full <3

flashhere4U said...

iyahhh sama - sama terima kasihnya Princess :) ..Amen dan Amen with full, Semangattt yah :) \^0^/ Jbu

reza said...

its been sounding in my heart for last few months,,just like what you wrote here..inspiring.,

princess-angel said...

@ reza : smangattt ya... God will never let go... :)

Post a Comment