Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, August 14, 2009

Love Letter From My Heavenly Groom...

Song of songs 4 : 7-15

All beautiful you are, my darling;
there is no flaw in you.

Come with me from Lebanon, my bride,
come with me from Lebanon.
Descend from the crest of Amana,
from the top of Senir, the summit of Hermon,
from the lions' dens
and the mountain haunts of the leopards.

You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride;
you have stolen my heart
with one glance of your eyes,
with one jewel of your necklace.

How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride!
How much more pleasing is your love than wine,
and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice!

Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, my bride;
milk and honey are under your tongue.
The fragrance of your garments is like that of Lebanon.

You are a garden locked up, my sister, my bride;
you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain.

Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates
with choice fruits,
with henna and nard,
nard and saffron,
calamus and cinnamon,
with every kind of incense tree,
with myrrh and aloes
and all the finest spices.

You are a garden fountain,
a well of flowing water
streaming down from Lebanon.


Kidung Agung 4 : 7-15

Engkau cantik sekali, manisku, tak ada cacat cela padamu.
Turunlah kepadaku dari gunung Libanon, pengantinku,
datanglah kepadaku dari gunung Libanon, turunlah dari puncak Amana,
dari puncak Senir dan Hermon, dari liang-liang singa,
dari pegunungan tempat macan tutul!

Engkau mendebarkan hatiku, dinda, pengantinku,
engkau mendebarkan hati dengan satu kejapan mata,
dengan seuntai kalung dari perhiasan lehermu.

Betapa nikmat kasihmu, dinda, pengantinku!
Jauh lebih nikmat cintamu dari pada anggur,
dan lebih harum bau minyakmu dari pada segala macam rempah.

Bibirmu meneteskan madu murni, pengantinku,
madu dan susu ada di bawah lidahmu,
dan bau pakaianmu seperti bau gunung Libanon.

Dinda, pengantinku, kebun tertutup engkau,
kebun tertutup dan mata air termeterai.
Tunas-tunasmu merupakan kebun pohon-pohon delima
dengan buah-buahnya yang lezat, bunga pacar dan narwastu,
narwastu dan kunyit, tebu dan kayu manis
dengan segala macam pohon kemenyan, mur dan gaharu,
beserta pelbagai rempah yang terpilih.

O, mata air di kebun, sumber air hidup,
yang mengalir dari gunung Libanon!


Love letter from my heavenly Groom, Jesus...
thx Lord, Kau melihat yg d bez of me bahkan seblom aku sampe ksana...
love u Jesus... thx for evertyhing...
my whole life is for You...

0 comments:

Post a Comment