Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Songs...

How I Love You Lord

How I love You Lord, I love You Lord
With all of my heart, I love You Lord
How I love You Lord, I love You Lord
Forever I love You Lord

Chorus
Jesus, Jesus, You are the one I love
Jesus, Jesus, forever I love You Lord


This Is My Desire

This is my desire, to honour You,
Lord with all my heart,
I worship You,
All I have within me, I give You praise,
All that I adore, is in You,

Lord I give You my heart,
I give You my soul,
I live for You alone,
Every breath that I take,
Every moment I'm awake,
Lord have Your way in me.


Wonderful Day

Today I Will Walk
With My Hands In God
Today I Will Trust In Him
And Not Be Afraid

Reff:
For He Will Will Be There
For He Will Will Be There
Every Mo-----Ment To Share
On This Wonderful Day He Has Made

0 comments:

Post a Comment